Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge
Is there an age limit?
- For the 1-Hour and 2-Hour Zipline Tour, participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- For the Kids Zip, it is for ages 6 – 9.
Is there a weight limit?
- For the 1-Hour and 2-Hour Zipline Tour, participants must be at least 70 pounds and not more than 250 pounds.
- For the Kids Zip, the maximum weight is 200 pounds.
- We will weigh our guests if necessary.
How long is each zipline course?
- 1-Hour Zipline Tour: Half a mile of cable and takes an average of one hour to complete.
- 2-Hour Zipline Tour: A mile of cable and takes an average of two hours to complete.
- Kid Zip: Participants are allowed up to 45 minutes on the course.
What are the ticket prices?
- 1-Hour Tour: $49.99 + Tax
- 2-Hour Tour: $89.99 + Tax
- Kid Zip: $39.99 + Tax
- We offer group rates for groups of 10 or more on select days. Discounts are not offered on Saturdays, holidays, and peak season.
- Please visit our Facebook page for special offers and discounts, as well as our home page for off season discounts.
What should I bring and wear?
- Shoes: We require everyone to wear closed-toe shoes, such as hiking or running shoes. Sandals are not allowed.
- Shirt: Must cover full back and shoulders. No tank tops or bathing suits.
- Pants: Comfortable but not too short. Mid thigh shorts, capris, or long pants are best.
- No jewelry, scarves, or other items that could get caught in a cable are allowed.
- Keys, cell phones, and wallets should not be taken. You're welcome to leave your keys in our office before your trip.
What happens if it rains?
- We run our trips rain or shine. If we do not call you, the trip is going.
- Even if there is bad weather where you are, that does not necessarily mean there is bad weather at our office.
When do you offer zipline tours?
Tours are offered all year, but only select days in the off season.
Call our office at 800-251-4800 or visit our Zipline Calendar for availability.
Will there be photos taken?
What time should I arrive for my trip?
- Our check-in time is the tour time. As such, we recommend arriving within 10 minutes of your tour time. We do not recommend that you arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your trip time.
- For example, if you purchased tickets for a 12:30 tour you can arrive between 12:20 and 12:30. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you will have missed your tour and all payments will be forfeited.
Do you need previous experience?
- No. Two guides are on each tour that will send and receive the guests on each zipline.
Are reservations required?
- Reservations are highly recommended, because we fill up quickly and if you do not make a reservation you will not be guaranteed a spot.