Zipline Canopy Tours Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
When you purchase tickets with Zipline Canopy Tours, it is our commitment to reserve seats for you and possibly turn others away from that tour date and time. Please understand that we must be firm in adhering to the following cancellation policy, terms, and conditions.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE TOUR DATE
- Ticket purchases made within 7 days of the tour date require full payment upon booking. Ticket purchases made prior to 7 days of the tour date require a 25% deposit and the balance will automatically be charged 7 days prior to the tour date and from that point all ticket sales are final.
- For cancellations made 7 days or more before the tour date, a refund will be issued minus a $5.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the One-Hour Tour and a $10.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the Two-Hour Tour.
- We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason within 7 days of the tour date (even for missed tours).
- We run all tours rain or shine. In this area rain is simply another element of outdoor adventure.
- If we cancel our tours due to unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule only. Refunds will not be issued. If a tour is delayed due to an unforeseen circumstances (weather or any other reason), guests are required to wait unless we make the call to reschedule or cancel. We do not issue refunds, credits or reschedule for ticket holders that choose not to wait on delayed tours. Tickets will be forfeited for those that do not wait on tours that may have to be delayed due to the weather or any other unforeseen circumstance.
- Due to the nature of this business, including safety measures and our limited scheduling, we must be very firm on our cancellation policy, terms and conditions. We regret we cannot make exceptions to this refund/cancellation policy for personal emergencies, illness including contraction of COVID-19, missed tours, or bad weather.
REQUIREMENTS TO ZIPLINE
- 1-Hour & 2-Hour Tours: All participants must be at least 10 years old and between the weight of 70 to 250 pounds.
- Kid Zip: All participants must be between the age of 6 to 9. Any participant that is 6 or 7 must have an accompanying adult that has also purchased a kid zip ticket.
- All participants must agree to zip at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver (under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver as well).
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone with heart conditions, recent surgeries, or pregnant.
- All participants must be able to walk short distances and be able to climb steps to our 35 and 75 foot towers.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- All participants must wear closed-toe and heel shoes that completely cover your foot such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail. No jewelry, scarves, or loose items are allowed to be worn and no items can be taken in pockets such as keys, cell phones or wallets.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation including for not braking properly or failure to follow instructions.
- No refunds or credits will be issued if any of the above requirements are not met.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased within 24 hours of the tour date or for purchases of less than four tickets, we recommend that you contact our office at 423-496-3388 to confirm availability.
- Our gates open 15 minutes prior to each tour time. We recommend arriving within 10 minutes of your tour time. Due to our strict scheduling and for respect of other guest that arrive on time, we do not delay our tours for guest that arrive late. All ticket sales are for the date and time they are purchased for. We do not refund, credit, or reschedule for anyone that is more than 10 minutes late.
- We make every attempt possible to keep our tours on schedule. However, due to the nature of the business it is not always possible. Please take into consideration the extra time it may take due to possible unforeseen circumstances, especially in the summer months when the weather is unpredictable. And as important it is to be on time it is equally important not to arrive to early, in order to avoid long wait periods and to avoid overcrowding or interruptions with prior tours scheduled.
- Tickets will be forfeited (no refunds, credits, or rescheduling) for arriving late, not meeting terms and conditions, inability to participate or follow instructions, deciding not to participate or any other reason the tickets are not used for the specific date and time they were purchased for.
- Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ZIPLINE CANOPY TOURS OF BLUE RIDGE!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE ADVENTURE OF ZIPLINING WITH YOU!