Zipline Canopy Tours Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
Please Read Carefully
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE TOUR DATE.
Please make sure prior to purchasing tickets that all participants meet our age and weight limit. Please note, if it is determined that any participant can not safely brake for themslves or follow instructions,they will not be allowed to complete the tour and no refunds or credits will be issued. We do not assume the loss of any ticket that a ticket holder is unable to fully use becasue of disqualification due to not proberly braking or following safety instructions. We also do not hold up tours to allow participants extra time other than the first two ziplines to demonstrate they can properly brake for themselves.
When you purchase tickets with Zipline Canopy Tours, it is our commitment to reserve seats for you and possibly turn others away from that tour date and time. Please understand that we must be firm in adhering to the following refund/cancellation policy:
- Ticket purchases made within 7 days of the tour date require full payment upon booking. Ticket purchases made prior to 7 days of the tour date require a 25% deposit and the balance will automatically be charged 7 days prior to the tour date.
- We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason within 7 days of the tour date. We reserve the right to refuse to allow participants to proceed past the practice course if determined the braking instuctions are not follwed properly. Tickets are forfeited with no refund if particiant is not allowed to continue to finish the course due to inability to brake properly or follow insturctions. Refunds are not issued to participants that are not within the wieght limit between 70 and 250 pounds.
- For cancellations made 7 days or more before the tour date, a refund will be issued minus a $5.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the One-Hour Tour and a $10.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the Two-Hour Tour.
- We do not issue refunds, credits or reschedule for missed tours for any reason. Tickets are valid only for the date and time they are purchased for. It is important to arrive on time or 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour time. All parties more than 10 minutes late will be subject to a $10.00 per ticket late fee for up to 20 minutes late. If parties are more than 20 minutes late the tickets will be forfeited with no refund, credits or rescheduling avaialble.
- We run all tours rain or shine. In this area rain is simply another element of outdoor adventure.
- If we must delay or cancel our tours due to unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule only, refunds will not be issued. We do not issue refunds, credits or reschedule for tours that may have to be delayed due to the weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- We make every attempt possible to keep our tours on schedule, however due to the nature of the business it is not always possible. Please take into consideration the extra time it may take due to possible unforeseen circumstances, especially in the summer months when the weather is unpredictable. And as important it is to be on time it is equally important not to arrive to early, in order to avoid long wait periods.
- Due to the nature of this business and our limited scheduling we must be very firm on our cancellation policy, terms and conditions. We regret we cannot make exceptions to this refund/cancellation policy for personal emergencies, illness, missed tours, or bad weather.
REQUIREMENTS TO ZIPLINE
- All participants must agree to zip at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver. All participants that are under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver as well.
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age, and between the weight of 70 to 250 pounds.
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone that may be pregnant, have heart conditions, or have had recent surgeries. Some walking and steps are required.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and no refund will be issued.
- All participants must wear closed-toe and heel shoes, such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail. No jewelry, scarves, or loose items are allowed.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation. Refunds will not be issued for participants that are denied participation due to not meeting our terms and conditions or for those that decide not to participate or those that physically cannot do what is required.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased within 24 hours of the tour date or for purchases of less than four tickets, we recommend that you contact our office at (800) 251-4800 to confirm availability.
- Our gates open 15 minutes prior to each tour time, please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Due to our strict scheduling and for respect of other guest that arrive on time, we do not delay our tours for guest that arrive late. All ticket sales are for the date and time they are purchased for. We do not refund, credit, or reschedule for missed tours. We do not issue refunds or credits for anyone that does not meet our terms and conditions (weight, age and health) or anyone that decides they can not or do not want to particiapte for any reason, or if it is determined a particiant can not safely brake for themselves. Tickets will be forfeited for arriving late, not meeting terms and conditions, inability to participate or follow instructions, deciding not to participate or any other reason the tickets are not used for the specific date and time they were purcahsed for.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ZIPLINE CANOPY TOURS OF BLUE RIDGE!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE ADVENTURE OF ZIPLINING WITH YOU!