BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE!
Zipline Canopy Tours Requirements
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- All participants must to be at least 70 pounds and not more than 250 pounds. The weight limits are strictly enforced.
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone with heart conditions, recent surgeries, or pregnant.
- All participants must be able to walk short distances and be able to climb steps to our 35 and 75 foot towers.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation including for not braking properly or failure to follow instructions.
- No refunds or credits will be issued if any of the above requirements are not met.
- Closed-toe shoes with heel enclosed are required to be worn, such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. Sandals or shoes without heel enclosed are not allowed.
- Shirt that covers the full back and shoulders must be worn. No tank tops.
- Comfortable pants such as mid thigh shorts, capris, or long pants should be worn.
- Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail.
No jewelry, scarves or items that could get caught in a cable are allowed.
- Dress for the weather forecasted and be prepared, we do operate in the rain.
- Nothing can be taken in your pockets such as keys, cell phones or wallets.