BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE!
Zipline Canopy Tours Requirements
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- All participants must to be at least 70 pounds and not more than 250 pounds. The weight limits are strictly enforced, and we do not issue refunds on the day of the tour if anyone is not within the weight limits required.
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone with heart conditions, recent surgeries, or beyond first trimester pregnancies.
- The course is in the North Georgia Mountains and there is some walking required. Our office is located at the top of a hill from the parking area and walking a nature trail will be required in order to get to the office. All participants will also have to climb steps to our 35 and 75 foot tower that is used to get back and forth to several of the zips.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation.
- Closed-toe shoes with heel enclosed are required to be worn, such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. Sandals or shoes without heel enclosed are not allowed.
- Shirt that covers the full back and shoulders must be worn. No tank tops.
- Comfortable pants such as mid thigh shorts, capris, or long pants should be worn.
- Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail.
No jewelry, scarves or items that could get caught in a cable are allowed.
- Dress for the weather forecasted and be prepared, we do operate in the rain.
- Nothing can be taken in your pockets such as keys, cell phones or wallets.